Terms of Service
Updated as of 06/20/2021
Payments & Refunds
- All payments will be made via Paypal invoicing, with a due date of 10 days.
- Clients may receive a full refund if:
- The artist cancels the commission
- The artist does not complete the commission within due time
- The client cancels the commission before any work has begun
- If the client wishes to cancel after I have begun working, they will receive a partial refund approximate to the work completed so far.
- No refunds will be given for completed artwork.
Ordering a commission
- To order a commission, please fill out a commission form or send me an email with the subject “Commission request”
- The commission form will remain open for at least 24 hours. After that, I will begin contacting those who have been accepted.
- Once I have received the payment, the client has secured their spot in the queue.
- The client will receive updates for each stage of the commission (Sketch, Lines, Flat colors etc.).
- Large edits must be made during the sketch stage of a commission. Smaller edits may be made at any other stage.
- Mistakes at the fault of the artist will be corrected at any stage.
- If a mistake is made because the reference image was unclear, outdated, or the relevant info was not provided, the artist is not at fault and requesting to correct it may come with a fee.
- Minor adjustments may be made to finished artwork, but there will be a limit to such edits before a fee will be required.
- Commissions will be completed within 1 month of payment. I will make sure to keep the client updated if there will be any delays.
- If the client requires a deadline of 3 days or less, there will be $30 rush fee.
- All characters within the artwork belong to their respectful owners. However, the artist retains copyright to the image itself.
- The client may post the the smaller, watermarked version of the artwork online.
- The client may not make edits to the artwork without my permission.