Terms of Service
Updated as of 03/04/2021
Payments & Refunds
- All payments will be made via Paypal Invoicing.
- At least 50% payment must be made before I begin any work.
- There will be NO refunds upon completion of the artwork.
- If I am unable to complete your commission for any reason on my part (personal issues, sickness, emergencies, etc.) you will be notified and refunded the full cost, regardless of where I am in the process.
- I will send a sketch for every commission by default, where you will be able to request changes to the artwork. I can provide additional WIPs by request.
- Once all WIPs have been approved, I will begin working on the remainder of the artwork. Any further edits requested post approval may come with a fee.
- Commissions are typically completed within 3 weeks of payment.
- After completion, you will be emailed the high-resolution file(s). NOTE: If needed, I will make reasonable edits to finished artwork, but there will be a fee. If the edit is due to an error on my part, I will fix it at no extra charge.
- You may share commissioned artwork as long as it is properly credited (A link to my website or social media) at least the first time. Any other artwork must be credited at all times.
- Commissioned artwork is intended for personal use ONLY.
- You may not make edits to the artwork without my permission.
- You may not steal/copy/trace the artwork.
- I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.
- I reserve the right to post a commissioned artwork where I please.
- I reserve the right to use commissioned artwork as examples on my page or portfolio.